PRODIGY: The smartest cable management system on the market
The PRODIGY cable basket offers a unique combination of features: speed of installation, strength, versatility, aesthetics and a configurability unlike anything that has been seen before within a cable management system.
• STACKABLE - Single tier baskets are stackable to create a sturdy double tier system without the use of external brackets within a matter of seconds. Can also be used 'back to back' within minimum height requirements – ideal for ‘sit to stand’ desks.
• VERSATILITY - The simple ‘click in/click out’ installation allows for fast and easy reconfigurations or changes that may be required on site.
• FLEXIBILITY & STRENGTH - Engineered with a combination of 3mm sq wire for flexibility during installation, and 4mm sq wire for unparalleled sturdiness when installed.
• COMPATIBLE - Compatible with Prodigy Umbilical Mounting Bracket for a complete cable management solution. OE Elsafe ‘Qikfit’ range of Power, Data and AV products to simply ‘click’ directly into the face of the wire basket without any extra clips, panels or adaptors.
The GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices.
Key Features: • Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology • A sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps • Expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters • Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications Support more than 250+ WiFi client devices • Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
Single-mode fibre has been used in public networks for years and it makes perfect sense to transfer this technology into private networks. The components of a GPON solution include the Optical Line Terminal (OLT), which connects to an optical splitter, then to the Optical Network Terminals (ONT) which provide connectivity to the user and end devices.
Belden IBDN Copper Connectivity Solutions 10GX: The Most Advanced End-to-End UTP Structured Cabling System
Belden understands that cabling is the core foundation of every network – its ability to provide high performance, reliable transmission is essential for carrying out day-to-day business operations.
Belden copper systems provide reliable, scalable, end-to-end networking performance From critical data center links that connect network switches and servers, to horizontal and backbone links that deliver voice, data and video for a wide range of networking, communications, audio-visual, security and building management applications, Belden has the end-to-end copper cabling system to meet your current networking challenges while providing the bandwidth and scalability for the needs of the future.
The IBDN System 10GX is Belden’s copper UTP solution for 10G applications. It was the first Category 6a structured cabling system in the marketplace to verify error-free performance for 10GBASE-T during a live, 3rd party demonstration of the performance capabilities for 10GBASE-T technology. The validation trials were performed on a 100-meter 10GX channel in a worst-case, 4 connector channel configuration (as specified in the TIA Category 6a standard). A real-life example of what this means would be the difference of transmitting high resolution pictures (600 dpi) at 20 per minute at 1 Gb/s, versus 200 per minute at 10 Gb/s.
AX-Mini4 - The mini home audio system that delivers maximum features
• 4 Zone Multi Room Streaming Amplifier • 30 Watts per Zone • Fully implemented UPNP server and discovery functionality • Pandora and TuneIn Internet streaming* • Output short circuit, thermal and hard clipping protection • Two local source inputs • Two configurable Digital Inputs or Outputs • Airplay (Firmware V3.0.2 or higher) • Expandable to 32 zones • Bass, Treble, Balance Loudness adjustments per zone • 4 Band EQ • Two keypad ports for in room keypad control • Internal Web Page with user control and setup pages. • FREE app for both iOS and Android systems • 600ms of adjustable audio delay per zone • IR output for control of local 3rd party devices** • Zone linking features • Static and DHCP network capability • External 15v DC Power Supply • Dimensions: 165mm х 147mm х 35mm
Active Electrical is an electrical wholesaler with a committed team dedicated to sourcing the right products for the job at a competitive price. If you'd like to work with us on a project either contact your local branch or apply for a business account here